Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

Your daily routine

1) Stereotypes, Why do live and like stereotypes?
2) Past x present – what has changed
3) Daily routine in other states, CZ x US x Britain
4) My daily routine – school, weekend, free time, at home, feasts and celebrations, eating together
5) What would you change, your worst day, this day, best day, ideal day

Firstly, I would like to say something to why people live and like stereotypes. I think that it gives them feeling of sureness. They do every day same things, because they are used to be doing it like that. They have familiar way of life, something what has got right and what is easy to do. People don’t have to look for another habits, they have something, what they know well.

My day at school
At weekdays, I usually get up at six o’clock; I have a shower, because I can’t exist without morning shower. I clean my teeth, make my hair and make-up. Then I have a breakfast – a yogurt or bowl of müsli. If we write a test that day, I recite subject matter. I usually learn very well in the morning.
Then I go to school. Everybody knows what people usually do at school – sometimes try to learn something, sometimes are people worried about marks or exam. I have to say that I mostly like time at school. I can be with my friends, we have lot of fun. It is sure, that we were sometimes worried about exam – mainly exam from chemistry. But I think, finally, every teacher gave us something. And I think, I will remember this place for long time.
When I come home, I usually do homework, listen to music, and clean our house. At the evening I watch some movie with my boyfriend. When I don’t have to study or do some homework, I read a book – I love books. I can relax during the reading; I don’t have to think about daily business I simply enjoy the story. When the weather is good, I go out. I do some sport – riding a bike, skate or I go to gym. I like being out. Sometimes, I go with my boyfriend to restaurant, we have a pizza – I love this meal.
I usually go to bed early, because I am usually tired and I fall asleep at 9 o’clock.  
At the weekend
I love weekends, because I can sleep long. I usually do similar things as at the weekdays. I have to cook, because or else my boyfriend would die because of hunger. I have been living with my boyfriend for one year. I have to say it is something great. He helps me a lot, so I don’t have to do everything by myself. I just take care about our clothes, wash the dishes and cook. I like our style of life. We both like sport, movies and music. We can do almost everything together. He is an impassioned console game player – I have to say that I don’t like games a lot.
Sometimes, we make some trip at the weekend – we go shopping, visit some interesting place or something like that.
If I should say something what I would change, I think it wouldn’t be something serious. I like my life, I can enjoy almost everything, and I am not bored by my life. I am not hard to please person, I make do with little things.
For me, the best day is almost every day – when I am with my boyfriend, don’t have worries.  
My ideal day
My ideal day would be definitely by the sea. I love swimming and diving. I can see undersea and enjoy the water. I wouldn’t lie on the beach all day, I don’t like people, who go abroad just to lie and sunbathe. I want enjoy my holidays, explore the nature, meet interesting people, get knowledge of new culture.
I would like to live in a nice hotel, but the hotel must have several buildings, I don’t like living in a huge hotel. I would like to have a pool in front of the hotel – I would wake up early and swim before breakfast. I would like to have an all-inclusive. Then, I can drink and eat any time I want. I would like to live in a hotel, which is surrounded by nice nature – palms, mountains.
I would like to play some beach volleyball, try water gymnastic, go on some trip and go on the open sea with boat. I just want to enjoy the day and not just sit and watch everything around me. I forget one thing – my ideal day would be with my boyfriend. He makes me laugh every day, I enjoy every moment with him and he is for me indispensable (nepostradatelný).

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat