Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

Sports and games

1) Why do people do sports?
2) History of sports – sports events – Olympic Games, world cups
3) Types of sports and games – outdoor-indoor, winter-summer, individual-collective
4) Traditional sport and games in CZ and English speaking countries
5) Professional sportsmen - your opinion, advantages and disadvantages
6) Dangerous, adrenalin sports
7) Your favourite sport and why, investment, time
8) Sports you hate

The first question i would answer is why people do sports? For some people it’s lost time and they don´t do sports. But for most people it is life´s hobby. In other events it is only abreaction /odreagování/ from job, spending free time, building up their health, keep fit or just have fun. We do sports for us or for the others (f. E. Collective games like football etc.).
We know that the ancient /starověké/ Olympic Games began as far back as /již/ 776 Before Christ. That was when the Greeks started keeping records of the winners.  The ancient Olympics (short) took place to honour the Greek god Zeus. Every four years, athletes from around the world come together to compete in the Olympic Games. Today the Olympic Games are held biannually (Summer Olympic Games and Winter Olympic Games) in different cities around the World. The most important signs are: 5 varicoloured rings and the Olympic flame /oheň/.
The world cup is I know is f. E. FIFA World cup, it is a football cup, this year it is played in South Africa.
We can sports classify into many groups. Now, I can name some of them. So we have outdoor sports-I think, that every outdoor sport or game we can do indoor. F. E. Skiing-if we want to ski indoor we can travel to Dubai.Then we have the groups winter sports and games. Into this group fall: Ice Hockey, Skiing, Cross-country skiing, Figure skating, bobsleigh, Biathlon, Ski jumping, and others. Summer sports are: Football, Tennis, Cycling, Petangue, Golf, Beach volleyball, swimming in the nature, etc. Into individual sports and games falls f.e. Golf, Tennis, Skiing, and athletics sports (running, decathlon, ...). Collective games are basketball, football, hockey and many others. My favourite sports are volleyball, spinning and I like watching football and ice hockey.
Our traditional sports, I think in Czech Republic, are football (soccer) and Ice hockey and volleyball. The Czechs like tennis too. In England the traditional sports are: Football, Cricket and Rugby, Polo and Golf. In Canada are the national sports Ice hockey, curling and lacrosse. In USA: baseball, football, basketball and ice hockey.
I don’t want to be a professional sportsman, because I think, it is very hard. You must train every day, you must keep the right living and you are not so oft with you family and friends. Because you have these matches or some contest. The advantage is money. I think that the professional sportsmen have enough money to secure /zajistit/ your family. And of course the health condition. But it can happen, that the prof. Can go overboard with /přehánět s čím/ exercising and it isn’t healthy.
I don’t want to do some adrenalin sport, like f.e. bungee jumping or free fall, because I am afraid that the equipment isn’t all right. And that it can happen something wrong.
As I said, my favourite sports are volleyball and spinning. Volleyball I play since I was in the 4.th class. I played it in our town with my mother and our friends. We played a competition in our region. It costs nothing, only the way to matches.  But now I don’t have enough time to do volleyball, but I hope it will be better. And with spinning it is other. I went to Doubice twice, sometimes three times a week. But it was too expensive for me. I must pay the way and the hours there. On the beginning we were 9 girls and women from Dolní Poustevna so it wasn’t so expensive, but at the end we were two or three. And the lessons were on and on more expensive. I like this sport and I like the people there in Doubice, because we were a good company. I hope that I can go there in the future ones more.
I hate the sports where is violence. So it is rugby or box. And I can’t understand that some people can say that dog races are sport.  And I personally hate running-by that I mean these 8 hundred meters and alike.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat